You’ll need about 10 minutes, some glass cleaner, an old, clean, mismatched sock and clean hands.
- Make sure your phone is powered off.
- NEVER EVER SPRAY FLUIDS AT OR ON YOUR PHONE/TABLET! Lightly spray glass cleaner on area on the sock that you will use to wipe down the phone/tablet.
- Visually confirm that there are no oils or debris of any kind on the phone/tablet surface.
- Peel off the front graphic from the backing and gently position it on the front of the phone/table and line up the holes as well as the edge of the screen.
- Apply Gentle pressure to the graphic starting at the middle of the top (12 O’clock position) and work your way clockwise.
- Flip phone/tablet over, remove back graphic from the backing and gently position it on to the back of the phone/tablet aligning the holes and the edges of the graphic.
- Apply gently pressure in the middle of the graphic working your way out to the 12 O’clock position.
- Apply pressure on the graphic from the centre down to the 6 O’clock position.
- Apply pressure from the centre to the 3 O’clock position, then from the centre to the 9 O’clock position.
- Apply pressure from the centre out towards the top right corner making sure you get pressure applied to the entire quarter you are working on.
- Repeat step 10 for the remaining 3 quarters of the graphic.
- Check the edges of the graphic to make sure you have the graphic cleanly and completely installed.